Saturday, September 3, 2011

Popping the cherry

So here it is. My first post in my first blog. I'm seriously more excited about this than I should be. Honestly, I'm not that interesting so hopefully my sister Elena will be willing to guest author some posts. She is much more witty than I am. But I figured that it was time to lay it out there. Share my thoughts. Let more people into the mind of Kaitlin Grout. First and foremost, I'm honest. I won't bulls*** you. That's not how I roll. In life, this blatant honesty has gotten me in trouble but I would rather tell you the truth than have my lies bite me in the butt. I learned my lesson when I was 17. Second, I care. I really do. Thirdly, I make mistakes: spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, mistakes in cliches. Point it out. It makes life more fun to know when I'm not being perfect. Lastly, and probably the biggest reason why I feel like sharing is that I am utterly normal and I know that many people can relate to me. One day I will be famous, or more likely, someone I know will be famous and I will be the girl walking next to them in pictures of People and you can say...hey I read her first post on her first blog. Get ready to read a not-so-famous girl's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment