Saturday, September 3, 2011
Accountability
Tomorrow morning I will be going for a nice, early morning run. I am announcing this to encourage accountability. I have found that if I don't have anyone to answer to, 95% of the time I will chose not to. Even though no one is following this blog yet, I will pretend that I am the most read blog out there. For me, it's all about getting into the groove. Prior to exercising, I dread the thought of getting going. It's not till about 20 minutes into the actual exercise that I begin to enjoy myself. But here is the reality. My co-worker Pam is not going to be working tomorrow so I have to be into work for 7:30 in order to have brunch ready to be served for 8:30. There will probably be around 25 people in for brunch. Then, everything has to be clean and put away and I want to be on the road for the Woodstock Fair by 10:30. I plan on having to work late because we probably won't get to the fair till around 12 and I want everyone to have enough time to see everything. The Woodstock Fair is one of my favorites to go to and there needs to be adequate time to eat everything. And I will eat. Cotton candy is one of my most favorite fair foods ever!!!! But I also enjoy the funnel cakes, mini donuts, french fries, and baked potatoes. After everything, I know I won't want to even move my body off of the couch at night. So 5:30am run it is. Oy. Just thinking about it makes me want to delete this post and pretend that I never wrote it. I guess I need to get to bed...after I finish The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. No worries though, I'm almost done. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment